As sexually liberated and experimental as I am, I’ve never really been too keen on the idea of having quickies.
The thought of being intimately touched after a hectic day at the office – I have to admit actually kills my mood.
Don’t get me wrong, this in no way is an attack on those of you who thrive of the thrill of being spontaneous.
When it comes to sex I’m open minded and will try new ideas in the bedroom at least once however I do have one cardinal rule: personal hygiene is the key that unlocks the freak in me.
Below is a list of items every women should carry in her handbag in case an opportunity to be service unexpectedly presents itself.
1. Condoms: I recommend Durex Pleasuremax ribbed and dotted texture to not only stimulate both parties but for protection as well.
2. Orgasm enhancing sensitising gel is an absolute must! It has forever altered the feeling of having an orgasm.
The cooling, warming and tingling feeling will drive you insane and the explosion you’ll feel at the end will leave you satisfied for days.
Stimulate the clit, nipples and cock head with gel for maximum pleasure. Available at any Clicks branch.
3. Wipes: to freshen up your private area before participating in your session.
4. Tissues: to wipe any bodily fluids during your love-making session.
5. Breath mints: no one enjoys a hot steamy make out session if your partner has funky breath.
6. Baby oil: for smooth silky skin.
7. Perfume: keep in mind that senses play an essential role – taste, smell, hearing, eyesight as well as touch can be used to enhance the sexual experience between you and your partner.
Therefore take full advantage of this.
Dab your favourite perfume on your neck and behind your ears, your scent will drive him crazy.